The four-race series is scored as follows:
- Points are awarded by gender for every race based on finish position.
- A racer's points are totaled throughout the series to determine their final standing in the race series.
- A racer need not attend every event to win. A score of zero points will simply be awarded for missed races.
- Point totals are used to determine end-of-series awards and prizes for overall divisions listed below and 10-year age groups. The highest point total wins.
- Weekly and end-of-series drawings will be held, must be present to win.
The points are awarded as follows:
(The number of people of your gender you beat in the race) +1
1st Female/Male Points = Number of (women/men) in the race
Last place Female/Male Points = 1
- Top 3 in the following divisions
- Female Open
- Female Masters
- Male Open
- Male Masters
Open division participants are 39 years old and under
Masters division participants are 40 years old and over
- Top 3 in the following male and female age-groups
- 19 years old and under
- 20-29 years old
- 30-39 years old
- 40-49 years old
- 50-59 years old
- 60 years old and over